"BEADLEJUICE" Coarse Glass Beads
1. Mechanical lubricant as a means to INCREASE RATE OF PENETRATION of a drill string within a deviated well bore.
2. As an aid to SLIDE DRILLING, BATCH DRILLING & RUNNING CASING OR A LINER.
3. As a mechanical lubricant when DRILLING EXTENDED REACH WELLS.
4. Superior TORQUE & DRAG REDUCTION.
"BEADLEJUICE" Coarse 14-20 mesh PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
- Color: Colorless, clear and free of carbon residues.
- Specific Gravity: 2.45 - 2.50 g/cm3
- Hardness: C70.5
- Crush Resistance: ±60,000 psi
- Packaging: 50 lb. Multilayer bags - 40 bags/pallet
- Roundness: Greater than 90% true spheres by visual inspection.
- Chemical Composition: Soda lime glass (no free silica)
"BEADLEJUICE" coarse glass beads have the highest values for compressive strength and hardness available to the oilfield. The compressive strength of "BEADLEJUICE" coarse glass beads (14-20 mesh or a nominal 1.0 mm) is 134 lbf (600 N) and 71.5 Rc hardness. API pipe tables, Class E and N-80 have a tensile strength of about 100,000 psi. This is equivalent to 95-98 RB. However some furnace heats may be more than 23 Rc. S-135 has a tensile strength of 147,000 psi and 35-39 Rc. Stabilizers and tool joints are similar to 4140 steel with hardness about 1/2 that of "BEADLEJUICE" coarse glass beads or 30-34 Rc.
Excellent results have been found, due to the larger exposed surface area of the coarse bead. It enables itself to protrude further out of the wall cake which gives a greater ball- bearing affect to the outer casing wall in open hole.
"BEADLEJUICE" coarse glass beads can be added to entire system at 2-6 lbs/bbl or run in sweeps. Excellent results have been found by first running sweeps with 10-50 lbs/bbl and then following with 1-2 sx per hour.
"BEADLEJUICE" Coarse Glass Beads - Medium & Fine
Mechanical lubricant for prevention/ reduction of torque and drag. "BEADLEJUICE" glass beads are used to assist slide drilling in horizontal drilling. Not recommended for prevention of differential sticking.
"BEADLEJUICE" M - 20-40 mesh "BEADLEJUICE" F - 170-325 mesh
- Color: Clear with slight green tint
- Specific Gravity: 2.5 - 2.6
- Hardness: 5.5 (moh's scale)
- Crush Resistance: ±47,000 pounds
- Packaging: 50 lb. multilayer bags 40 bags/pallet
- Roundness: Minimum 95% true spheres by visual inspection.
1. "BEADLEJUICE" glass beads reduces torque and drag in all situations and in all mud types.
2. "BEADLEJUICE" glass beads offers good torque reduction inside cased hole. Also have proved to be an excellent additive to reduce drag/torque when using coiled tubing inside tubing.
3. Due to specific gravity; glass beads will not float but remain suspended in a viscosified fluid.
"BEADLEJUICE" glass beads can be added to entire system or run in sweeps. Excellent results have been found by first running sweeps with 10-30 lb./bbl and then following with 1-2 sx per hour.
"BEADLEJUICE" glass beads can be spotted in open hole, at a recommended rate of 10-30 lb/bbl. prior to running casing. Excellent results have been found, due to the larger surface area of the coarse bead. It enables itself to protrude further out of the wall cake which gives a greater ball-bearing affect to the outer casing wall while running casing.
"BEADLEJUICE" Polymer Drilling Beads
- Reduces torque and drag
- Reduces casing wear
- Is non-abrasive
- Is thermally stable up to 500°F
- Is compatible with both oil and water base mud
- Is environmentally safe
- Will withstand deformation and extreme pressures up to 26,000 psi (1,792.6 bar)
- Form: Spherical Solid Bead
- Color: Clear / Opaque
- Specific gravity: 1.06
- Concentrations of 2 — 8 ppb (5.71 — 22.87 Kg/m3) will be sufficient to control torque and drag
- Concentrations of 8 — 12 ppb (22.87 — 34.31 Kg/m3) will be sufficient for spotting in wire-line operations and running casing
- "BEADLEJUICE" POLYMER DRILLING BEADS can be mixed through the mud mixing hopper PACKAGING
- "BEADLEJUICE" POLYMER DRILLING BEADS is available in 50 lbs (22.6 Kg) sacks, 40, 48 or 50 sacks per pallet
Typical uses for "BEADLEJUICE" Polymer Drilling Beads:
"BEADLEJUICE" Polymer Drilling BB'S